UUCV is located at 4505 E. 18th Street in Vancouver, between Grand and Andresen, and between Mill Plain and Fourth Plain Blvds.
(For financial correspondence, use P.O. Box 1621, Vancouver WA 98668-1621)
- Take Exit 1D - FOURTH PLAIN BLVD - EAST.
- Go approximately 1.5 miles to Grand Boulevard.
- TURN RIGHT on Grand. Go one block to the light at 20th Street.
- TURN LEFT on 20th Street, which jogs over to become 18th Street.
- UUCV is on the RIGHT, about one mile.
- Take Exit 28 MILL PLAIN BLVD. - WEST.
- Go about 2 miles to Andresen Road (Safeway ahead on your left).
- TURN RIGHT on Andresen. Go to the light at the bottom of the hill, which is 18th Street.
- TURN LEFT on 18th Street. UUCV is on the LEFT, about 1 mile, just past the Thunderbird Apartments’ sign.
C-Tran, the Clark County public transit system, has three buses that run near the church:
#30 goes right by UUCV on 18th Street.
#39 on Brandt stops several blocks west of UUCV.
The Vine on Fourth Plain stops north of UUCV (accessible via General Anderson Rd).
Parking during Sunday service is often tight at our popular church. The lower lot, which is the paved parking area on the west side of the church, is reserved for our the elderly and disabled during Sunday service. The upper lot, on the east side of our church, is open to all, as is curbside parking along 18th Street.