The Unitarian Universalist Association has resources for families on their webiste:
- Growing Young Justice-Makers
- Hate, Violence, and Trauma: Talking with Children
- Faith-building Activities to Share at Home
- UPLIFT monthly gatherings for trans, nonbinary, and other not-entirely-or-at-all-cis UUs
- Doodles and Coloring Pages
From the same creator of the video above, Letters from Ellery is a short series of videos by J.L. Shattuck about ways to weave intentionality into the daily lives of kids.
If you’re looking for books to read at home, there are some great lists in the InSpirit Bookstore as well as the on the Do More Good website. Many of them are also available at the Vancouver Public Library or UUCV has our very own children’s lending library in the RE Main.