“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Mead
Copyright Unitarian Universalist Association.
We are a caring and open-minded religious community with:
- Guiding Principles and Sources, based on freedom, reason and respect;
- Sunday Services to nurture your spirit and follow your heart;
- A “Welcoming Congregation” that honors our differences.
- Religious education for children and youth;
- Music; enrichment, support and learning groups;
- A variety of programs and opportunities for social interaction and participation;
- Many ways to help make our community—and the world—a better place.
We welcome all people to our liberal religious community, where we draw spiritual meaning from a variety of religious traditions. We support social justice, humanitarian, and environmental causes. As such, UUs have a diversity of beliefs, and may consider themselves humanists, atheists, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, pagan, mystics, or spiritual. Our Principles and Sources articulate these values, which are nicely summed up in our Children’s Affirmation: “Love your neighbor as yourself; search for truth with an open mind; make the world a better place.”